DO I NEED DEBT COUNSELLING?
Answer the following questions?
- Do you often pay your bills late due to the fact that you don’t have enough money?
- Have you stopped paying some of your Debts?
- Are you making debt as an attempt to pay off other Debt?
- Are you stressed out about your financial situation?
- Do you have creditors, attorneys or collection companies contacting you regarding your Debt Obligations?
- Are you paying less than your current installments on some of your Debt because you don’t have money to pay the full installments?
- Do you spend a lot of your time thinking up plans how to pay your Debt?
- Do you avoid calls from unknown numbers fearing that it might be with regards to your debt?
- Have you received threatening notices from your creditors, or letter of demands?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, you have reasons to concern.
Visit us at www.helpudebtcounsellors.co.za to get into contact with one of our Counsellors.